Discourse by Revered Dr. Swami Bhajanananda Saraswati on Kali Sahashranam (Thousand Names of Kali) given at Kali Mandir Ramakrishna Ashram, with a discussion of names 74 through 871 from verse 11.
ghora-rūpā ghora-daṁṣṭrā ghorāghora-tarā śubhā |
mahā-daṁṣṭrā mahā-māyā sudantī yuga-danturā |11|
- Ghora-rūpā– She who has a terrible form
- Ghora-daṁṣṭrā– She who has terrible teeth
- Ghorāghora-tarā– She who is beyond both wonderful and terrible
- Śubhā– She who is pure
- Mahā-daṁṣṭrā– She who has great teeth
- Mahā-māyā– She who is the great illusion
- Sudantī– She who as wonderful teeth
- Yuga-danturā– She whose teeth are the ages
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.